Welp, looking at the end of the summer quickly approaching. At this time next week, I'll be coming back from my 'vacation' to home and prepping to start a new semester. I'm trying to fit in the fun stuff before it's time to bunker down - which is actually equally fun in my mind.
Made eggplant-zucchini white pizza & a mushroom-caramelized onion pizza with my lovely fellow Cancer, Melody. Finished the meal off with a s'mores stuffed chocolate chip cookie.
This beautiful boy came to visit for his birthday - we did some urban trekking, relaxed in Franklin Square, stopped by the batting cages & made a dinner with friends - all in one day! One more visit, and then it's back to weeks apart and long distances.
I refurbished these stools for our breakfast bar for less than three bucks by using found stools, old paint from my parents' house and a little bit of acrylic paint. Pretty happy with how they turned out!
Be back after my staycation!
Smiles, Morgen.
No comments:
Post a Comment