Saturday, July 14, 2012

Twee (adj): Something that is sweet, almost to the point of being sickeningly so.

I try to live my life as twee as possible, that is to be sickeningly sweet. I found twee music a handful of years ago and the realization that there are others crusading to make the world a cuter place brought a little but of sunshine to my life. Tullycraft, The Orchids, All Girl summer Fun Band, The Smittens - all bands you should check out if you need a few extra smiles. After entering the community of twee-sters I also found a world of women to admire, who run blogs about their lives and pursuit their personal careers, all while being cute as hell. This inspired me.


My love for all things adorable is what I hope to bring to this blog. I bake and want to share recipes. I sew/crochet and hope to share projects. I dress up and hope to share outfits. I love and hope to share stories. I explore the world around me and hope to share photos. I look forward to getting to know others with these same passions and hope you will share with me as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment