Monday, July 30, 2012
Dwindling Weekends: Part Two
Only three more weekends until I'm in the city. I've become more worried by the fact I have no idea what I want to do in college (or if I even want to stay in school) and less excited about going to Philadelphia. As Riley accurately depicts, it was a pretty lazy weekend round here. I was scheduled to work on Friday but ended up being called off, which wasn't so fortunate since I could use some money.So we joined our friends for a little gathering to watch the Opening Ceremony for the Olympics and I got to wear my favorite patriotic/nautical skirt, which doubles as a strapless top. After being at a total loss for what to do and groaning about our boredom for a half hour, I grabbed my croquet set and we headed to the township park to play a round. Mostly, it ended up as competition to see who could smack the ball the furthest. Sunday came about in the same ho-hum fashion and we all spoke sentimentally and morosely about our departure while eating colorful treats from The Snow Barn. I really hope the next week is a time where we take more advantage of the time we have left instead of being so unmotivated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment