I'm not really one of the matchy-matchy types, and my dorm isn't quite as cute as half the others I've seen but it's mine. As you can see, I had to bring my swing music CD and a copy of the Great Gatsby. Also, I have a cute little collage of photos of Sam and I from Prom which is nice for smiles. My jewelry containers have definitely been very convenient. I love my mixtape comforter too, it reminds me of one of my favorite books, "Love Is A Mixtape." If you haven't read it, look it up, I'm thinking of re-reading it soon.
I just started feeling a little homesick starting today. My little brother and I are texting a lot which is nice and keeps me from feeling far away. Living with three girls is much, much different from growing up with two brothers, that's for sure. Of course, I'm also adjusting to not being able to see Sam. It's not quite as dramatic as either of us imagined, but it'd still be nice to hold hands with my best friend. Anyone else going through this transition/remember going through it?
Smiles, Morgen.
No comments:
Post a Comment