Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Penguin gummies, highlighters and study breaks.
Well, I think I've read at least a hundred pages of assorted text books today. This is not me complaining though. I'm loving every minute of it - I'm taking Human Sexuality from a professor with a riot grrrl tattoo, a class about the autobiographies of women in radical social movements, and my English class is discussing the politics of disabilities. For those of you who are not social studies or English nerds, this is the kinda stuff us nerds get hot and bothered about.
Besides my extremely consuming studies, I haven't had too too much time for fun activities. The most creative part of my day at the moment is picking out my outfit for class in the morning. Basically if avoid the dreaded athletic shorts and hoodie, I feel fashionably accomplished. So here's a peak at what I wore earlier in the week - I love this dress because of the color and it has a very comfortable fit with a neat open back detail. The scarf is just the bottom of one of my hemmed skirts - when you cut off a couple inches of skirt, you have an insta-infinity scarf!
As far as crafting goes, I finally caved and got a Pinterest so I could find stuff to do while I'm at school, where my time, materials and space are extremely limited. I hope to get a little crafting routine set up once I find a craft store to buy yarn for crocheting, and a cheap consignment store or salvation army to get clothes for altering. Sorry for letting you down as a craft blogger but I will avenge my love of crafting!
Smiles,
Morgen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment